- All linen and towels are supplied. High thread count egyptian cotton bed linen and a range of size
and density of pillows available for your selection. Extra doonas available for the winter months
and lightweight summer covers for warmer months. The two main beds have egyptian cotton nets for
- Local Flinders Island Blue Rocks courtesy soaps.
- Huge sunken stone floored tiled roman bath.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with gas hotplates and programmable electric wall oven. There is a
large capacity fridge/freezer and a wide range of appliances available including expresso cafe machine,
electric and gas kettles, toaster, sandwich toaster, breadmaker, rice cooker, blender and food processor.
The pantry has a small supply of condiments and herbs and spices.
- Glass-fronted wood heater fire with firewood supplied. Each of the bedrooms has an auxilliary
oil heater if required.
- Small TV with an inbuilt DVD player and a small selection of movies. Please note that this is a
remote site and although there is a powerful antennae and booster system, reception can be intermittent in
periods of sun spot activity, auroras and the like.
- CD player with radio and AV connector for MP3 players. There is also an iPod dock speaker system
- Limited Telstra 3G signal is available for those with a suitable phone modem and service or roaming
access. No internet available in the house.
- Telephone for emergency use and incoming calls. All private calls out can be charged at cost to your
tariff. Please note that even local calls are rated as STD on the island due to the isolated nature of
- Gas BBQ and alfresco dining table in sheltered courtyard with outdoor wood fired oven.